Saturday, June 21, 2008

Presentation 2 - director cut

Howdy,

I'm posting for continuity. I don't want to combine the two shows together because we did implement notes from what we learned during last night's run. Scott took one of Brett C's notes - and put it into the script. It truly added to the hope. Great eye for detail. And I talked with Jamie D. after my discussion with E-Rod. Her prep was great. Very powerful. Huge growth.
Only a couple of notes for tonight. And I saw a blocking opportunity that can help tell the story - we'll put that in. Also, we added water, meaning I sprayed the actors down before the show- you know, cuz it's raining outside, at the top of show - helped the reality. Bout time we tried that.
For more details - read below: You have the performance report and photos. Thanks Trevor.
Thanks Rebecca for your comments.
They are going to go even deeper, and more specific, with a spirit of play.
Designers rock. P.A. rock. Jessica...rocks them all.

Look forward to the final presentation tonight. We have learned a lot - and hope to learn more tonight.

Goodnight,

Padraic

No comments: